Closings & Delays
- The Library will be closed as of 1:00 PM Monday, January 26th through Tuesday, January 27th due to weather conditions.
Library Offers New Way to Stay In The Loop
- Interested in having our newsletters, brochures, and general news updates sent directly to your in-box? We now offer this as one more way to keep you informed about your library. If you would like to join our email list, please click here.
We’ve Got Periodicals!
- We’re pleased to announce that we now offer access to forty periodical titles across a range of subjects. To learn more about this new addition to our existing digital downloads selection click here.
Love your library? Like to help out? Need volunteer hours?
- The Junior Friends group is back! Click here for more information!
The O&W Middletown Branch, Then and Now
- Join us for a fascinating account of the historical importance of railroading in Orange County! If you’re a train and railroad fan, a local history buff or both, you won’t want to miss this event! For more information, click here.
Community Fact-Finding Forum Survey
- If you were unable to attend one of our two community fact-finding forums, please print out the questionnaire form here and return it to the library. You may also fill out this survey electronically by clicking here.
- The Board will meet for a regular meeting on Monday, February 9th at 7:30 PM in the Library Meeting Room. The public is welcome to attend.
Friends Book Donations
- The Friends of the Goshen Public Library & Historical Society is most appreciative of all the recent book donations, however, due to limited space, we’re unable to accept further donations until Spring. Thank You!
Winter Hours Have Returned
- The Library is now open on Sundays from 1pm-5pm.
Working Towards Your Driver Permit?
In partnership with Driving-Tests.org, the Library is proud to offer free New York Driver Permit practice tests. This can now be accessed via our Online Resources page. To check it out, click here.
HVRH Digital Collection Launched
- We’re proud to announce that we’ve recently become a member of the Southeastern NY Library Resources Council’s Hudson River Valley Heritage project. Check out the Library’s recently uploaded archival images of old Goshen here! And be sure to check back from time to time as more are made available.