Budget Vote Passes, Trustees Re-elected!
- The Goshen Public Library and Historical Society’s budget passed: Yes (105) and No (34). Thank you for your support!
- Trustees Ellen-Mary O’Brien and Bernard Marone have been re-elected for three-year terms.
HVRH Digital Collection Launched
- We’re proud to announce that we’ve recently become a member of the Southeastern NY Library Resources Council’s Hudson River Valley Heritage project. Check out the Library’s recently uploaded archival images of old Goshen here! And be sure to check back from time to time as more are made available.
- The Library will be closed on Sunday, April 20th for Easter.
- The Board will meet on Monday, May 12th, in the Library Meeting Room at 7:30 PM. The public is welcome to attend.
Winter Hours Now In Effect
- The Library is now open on Sundays from 1PM-5PM.