Community Fact-Finding Forums–You Are Invited!
- Please join us to discuss the future of the Goshen Public Library and Historical Society as we close in on a century of service in this building!
- Where? Goshen Senior Center
- When? Saturday, September 27th from 12-2 PM and Tuesday, September 30th from 7-9 PM
- Why? So that we might have an opportunity to hear your thoughts and ideas on the kind of library you’d like to have serving your community.
Trash Or Treasure?
- Please join the Friends of the Goshen Public Library and Historical Society for their annual Antique Appraisal Fair on Sunday, September 28th (2pm-4pm) held in the meeting hall of St. James Episcopal Church. Professionals will be on hand for appraisal at $3 per item, including Michael Bertolini, Robert Jordy (postcards), Lou Roberson, and Bob Farfalla (clocks).
Friends Book Sale September 19th!
- Please join us at our next sale on Friday, September 19th.
Winter Hours Begin Soon
- The Library will be open on Sundays from 1pm-5pm starting on Sunday, September 14th.
Working Towards Your Driver Permit?
In partnership with Driving-Tests.org, the Library is proud to offer free New York Driver Permit practice tests. This can now be accessed via our Online Resources page. To check it out, click here.
HVRH Digital Collection Launched
- We’re proud to announce that we’ve recently become a member of the Southeastern NY Library Resources Council’s Hudson River Valley Heritage project. Check out the Library’s recently uploaded archival images of old Goshen here! And be sure to check back from time to time as more are made available.
- The Board will hold a Worksession on Monday, September 22nd, in the Library Meeting Room at 6:30 PM. The public is welcome to attend
- The Board will meet on Monday, October 13th, in the Library Meeting Room at 7:30 PM. The public is welcome to attend.