Summer Hours Begin
- The Library will be closed on Sundays beginning May 24th.
- The Library will be closed on Monday, May 25th for Memorial Day.
- Please be advised that the Board of Trustees of GPL&HS meets once a month for the general operation affairs of the Library. Additional work sessions have been created to aid in the decision making process of the project known as the New Library at Salesian Park. Debate/discussion and decisions relative to this project will take place at all meetings. As with all GPL&HS Board meetings and work sessions, the public is invited to attend and privilege of the floor will be granted to those who wish to make their thoughts known to the Board at the beginning of the meeting as well as prior to the close of the meeting. The meetings are held in the lower level meeting room of the library at 7:30pm. In addition to the work sessions, please notice that the previously scheduled Board Meeting of June 8th has been rescheduled to June 15th.
Carol T. Cullen
Clerk of the Board, GPL&HS
June 1st Work Session
June 15th Board Meeting
June 29th Work Session
July 13th Board Meeting
July 27th Work Session
August 10th Board Meeting
August 24th Work Session
September 14th Board Meeting
September 28th Work Session
October 12th Board Meeting
October 26th Work Session
November 9th Board Meeting
November 23 Work Session
Library Offers New Way to Stay In The Loop
- Interested in having our newsletters, brochures, and general news updates sent directly to your in-box? We now offer this as one more way to keep you informed about your library. If you would like to join our email list, please click here.
Friends Book Donations
- The Friends of the Goshen Public Library & Historical Society will begin accepting book donations on Monday, June 1st.
We’ve Got Periodicals!
- We’re pleased to announce that we now offer access to forty periodical titles across a range of subjects. To learn more about this new addition to our existing digital downloads selection click here.
Community Fact-Finding Forum Survey
- If you were unable to attend one of our two community fact-finding forums, please print out the questionnaire form here and return it to the library. You may also fill out this survey electronically by clicking here.
Working Towards Your Driver Permit?
In partnership with Driving-Tests.org, the Library is proud to offer free New York Driver Permit practice tests. This can now be accessed via our Online Resources page. To check it out, click here.
HVRH Digital Collection Launched
- We’re proud to announce that we’ve recently become a member of the Southeastern NY Library Resources Council’s Hudson River Valley Heritage project. Check out the Library’s recently uploaded archival images of old Goshen here! And be sure to check back from time to time as more are made available.