Cancellations, Closings & Delays
- The Library is operating on normal business hours.
Annual Budget and Trustee Election Vote
- The Goshen Public Library and Historical Society will hold its annual budget and trustee election vote on Wednesday, April 8, 2015 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. To view a message from the trustees and a detailed copy of our proposed budget click here.
- We have scheduled a meet the candidates night for Monday, April 6th at 7 PM in the Meeting Room. There are four candidates running for three three-year seats. Learn more about them in our Spring Newsletter here…
- Request for an Application for Absentee Ballot for the April 8, 2015 GPL&HS vote can be printed here. Fill out the form and bring or send it to the GPL&HS Attention Clerk of the Vote, Carol Cullen, 203 Main Street, Goshen, NY 10924. Your application will be reviewed and an Absentee Ballot will be sent to you at the appropriate time. Your Application(s) for Absentee Ballot must be received by the Clerk of the Vote at least 7 days before the election if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the election if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter.
- The Board will meet for a regular meeting on Monday, April 13th in the Library Meeting Room at 7:30 PM. The public is welcome to attend.
Library Offers New Way to Stay In The Loop
- Interested in having our newsletters, brochures, and general news updates sent directly to your in-box? We now offer this as one more way to keep you informed about your library. If you would like to join our email list, please click here.
We’ve Got Periodicals!
- We’re pleased to announce that we now offer access to forty periodical titles across a range of subjects. To learn more about this new addition to our existing digital downloads selection click here.
Community Fact-Finding Forum Survey
- If you were unable to attend one of our two community fact-finding forums, please print out the questionnaire form here and return it to the library. You may also fill out this survey electronically by clicking here.
Friends Book Donations
- The Friends of the Goshen Public Library & Historical Society is most appreciative of all the recent book donations, however, due to limited space, we’re unable to accept further donations until Spring. Thank You!
Winter Hours Have Returned
- The Library is now open on Sundays from 1pm-5pm.
Working Towards Your Driver Permit?
In partnership with Driving-Tests.org, the Library is proud to offer free New York Driver Permit practice tests. This can now be accessed via our Online Resources page. To check it out, click here.
HVRH Digital Collection Launched
- We’re proud to announce that we’ve recently become a member of the Southeastern NY Library Resources Council’s Hudson River Valley Heritage project. Check out the Library’s recently uploaded archival images of old Goshen here! And be sure to check back from time to time as more are made available.