To all our Gnome Rescuers!
- Gnomes can be turned in up until 2PM Sunday, May 19th at the start of the Celebrate Children’s Book Week party.
“I Remain…Jane Austen”
- The Goshen Public Library and Cornerstone Arts Alliance bring you another in our series of educational theater. Click here for details!
Attention! Writing Contest Deadline Extended Until June 7th
- The Friends of the Goshen Public Library and Historical Society has extended the deadline for the Student Writing Contest. Click here for further details!
Clear The Shed Book Sale!
- Friday, May 31 from 10 until 4 on the Library lawn courtesy of the Friends: Bargains galore! Paperbacks two for a dollar; hardcover books, DVDs and audio books only one dollar a piece! Look for specially priced coffee table books.
- The next meeting of Friends is the Annual Reorganization Meeting to be held May 21, 2013.
Summer Hours Begin & Holiday Closing
- The Library will be closed on Sundays beginning Sunday, May 26th.
- The Library will be closed Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day.
Board of Trustees Meeting
- The Board will meet on June 10th in the Library Meeting Room at 7PM. The public is welcome to attend.
Interested in Learning a new language?
- The Goshen Public Library now offers Mango, an online language learning program that makes learning a second language quick and easy! Mango Basic Courses cover polite greetings, small talk, and useful conversations in 49 different languages including 15 ESL courses. Mango Complete Courses are designed for users that already know the basics of a language, who are looking to increase their vocabulary, improve their grammar, and speak more fluently. Mango Complete Courses are available in 44 languages and 13 ESL courses. Get the Mango app for your Android or iPhone mobile device, and take Mango with you anywhere. To get started click here and then click Start Learning. If you are accessing from home you will need to enter your library card number before you click Start Learning. You may also find this under the General tab on our Research Databases page.
RCLS Launches Mobile App!
- One click access to library information from any mobile Internet-capable device.
Downloading eBooks to an iOS device
- The How to Download eBooks page now offers instructions on downloading eBooks to an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch). Click on the How to Download eBooks link under Adults & Reference on the left or click here.