- The Library will be closed on Monday, September 7th for Labor Day.
- Please be advised that the Board of Trustees of GPL&HS meets once a month for the general operation affairs of the Library. Additional work sessions have been created to aid in the decision making process of the project known as the New Library at Salesian Park. Debate/discussion and decisions relative to this project will take place at all meetings. As with all GPL&HS Board meetings and work sessions, the public is invited to attend and privilege of the floor will be granted to those who wish to make their thoughts known to the Board at the beginning of the meeting as well as prior to the close of the meeting. The meetings are held in the lower level meeting room of the library at 7:30pm.
Carol T. Cullen
Clerk of the Board, GPL&HS
14 8th Board Meeting
September 28th Work Session
October 12th Board Meeting
October 26th Work Session
November 9th Board Meeting
November 23 Work Session
Friends Book Donations
- The Friends of the Goshen Public Library & Historical Society will begin accepting book donations on Monday, June 1st.
We’ve Got Periodicals!
- We’re pleased to announce that we now offer access to forty periodical titles across a range of subjects. To learn more about this new addition to our existing digital downloads selection click here.
Community Fact-Finding Forum Survey
- If you were unable to attend one of our two community fact-finding forums, please print out the questionnaire form here and return it to the library. You may also fill out this survey electronically by clicking here.
Working Towards Your Driver Permit?
In partnership with Driving-Tests.org, the Library is proud to offer free New York Driver Permit practice tests. This can now be accessed via our Online Resources page. To check it out, click here.
HVRH Digital Collection Launched
- We’re proud to announce that we’ve recently become a member of the Southeastern NY Library Resources Council’s Hudson River Valley Heritage project. Check out the Library’s recently uploaded archival images of old Goshen here! And be sure to check back from time to time as more are made available.