Closings & Delays
- The Library is operating on its regularly scheduled hours.
Annual Budget and Trustee Election Vote
- The Goshen Public Library and Historical Society will hold its annual budget and trustee election vote on Wednesday, April 2, 2014 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Request for an Application for Absentee Ballot for the April 2, 2014 GPL&HS vote can be printed here. Fill out the form and bring or send it to the GPL&HS Attention Clerk of the Vote, Carol Cullen, 203 Main Street, Goshen, NY 10924. Your application will be review and an Absentee Ballot will be sent to you at the appropriate time. Your Application(s) for Absentee Ballot must be received by the Clerk of the Board at least 7 days before the election if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the election if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter.
- The Board will meet on Monday, April 14th, in the Library Meeting Room at 7:30 PM. The public is welcome to attend.
Winter Hours Now In Effect
- The Library is now open on Sundays from 1PM-5PM.